Sunday, November 20, 2011

All in One LED Tailight

I can't say this modification was driven by a desire to improve performance. I just saw it on the XR1200 Forum and thought it was cool. The modification, sold by XDCYCLE replaces the rear tailight and turn signals with a single LED tailight with integrated turn signals. LEDs are bright and don't need replacing like bulbs. It streamlines the rear by eliminating the large Harley Davidson turn signals. It also sticks out less...much shorter front to rear than the stock tailight. I ordered the clear lens rather than the smoked lens with the idea that clear will be safter/brighter. Installation was simple and straight-forward, probably 30 minutes start to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That was probably my discussion on the forum.

    I've since gone with the EVO Tech tail tidy and Rizoma corner lights.

    ReplyDelete